Monday, October 4, 2010

{ Chief. }

He is a man of honor.
He is a loving and faithful husband.
He is a dedicated father.
He is a man of faith and honesty.
He is a man of courage, strength and discipline.
He is a man of dignity.
He is a man of trust, and he values that trust.
He is giving and kind.
He is full of compassion and hope.
He is a leader.
He is our anchor, the one that makes our family whole.

{written to my husband for something he needed for making Chief}


NavyChief 10 57

I love this picture. The way he is looking at Spencer with pride as his son pins the first pin on. And this one too, as I pin the other pin. He worked so hard for this and he very much deserves it. We are proud of him.


NavyChief 12 57



NavyChief 16 57



NavyChief 44 46



NavyChief 36B 57


This is us. This is a part of who we are. We are a military family who has seen our fair share of deployments. We've learned how to be strong through deployments. How to have faith in our prayers. How to hope and cherish each and every moment we have together. We have pride in our country. We feel proud and get a little teary eyed at our son's middle school football games when the national anthem is sang beautifully through a quiet crowd. We know that this is where the road of our life has led us to. To serve our country when called, to keep things together on the home front while deployments seem to be never ending. To stay strong and be proud of who we are.

I am a proud Navy wife, proud of my husband who has worked very hard to get where he is today. I am proud of my husband, my best friend, my Chief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...