Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jump Rope Performance.

Natalie had her jump rope performance at the mall.

She has had several, but this one was one of the big performances.

She did great.

Jump Rope Team Blog
She finished her performance.

She introduced me to some of her friends.

She showed off her baby cousins that were there.

She showed me a few new tricks she learned with her jump rope.
 
jump rope 06 Blog
She stopped and watched a few men in uniform walk by, a uniform like her Daddy wears now.

She held her jump rope a little tighter, looked at me and said, "Mommy, I wish Daddy could have been here to see me".

 I reminded her that I recorded it for him to see and she told me that she knew but it wasn't the same.

I smiled, hugged her and told her that he will be here for her performances next year....promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...