Thursday, September 22, 2011

September, One Project A Month

Just a daily reminder of what I need to finish. I trimmed out our entry wall in board and batten and loved it so much that we've decided to go ahead and do the rest of the dining room in it. The dining room has been a work in progress (along with several other half finished projects around the house) for a while now. But this room is closest to being finished, so this is the room I am starting with.

I'm headed to Home Depot to buy some semi-gloss paint for the bottom half of the walls and to repaint the board and batten I did this past week on the entry wall. I learned my lesson the hard way of hanging the boards then painting it all......it took FOREVER with all of that trim work to do. This time.....I'm painting the wall first, then the boards and then hanging them (hopefully with Jerome's help this time).

Here will be my check off list:
1. FINISHED!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...