Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gran's German Chocolate Cake.

All the years I have known Jerome, even our dating years, every year at Christmas his Gran would make a cake that he loves....German chocolate cake.

It is a holiday tradition that he looks forward to every year.

I can't say I blame him, this cake is delicious!

german chocolate cake


The past two years I have made this cake for our family dinner. Even though it is a good bit more complicated than making a Betty Crocker cake,it is worth it when you take that first bite of yummy goodness.

The recipe can be found here and here

104. family Christmas dinners
105. my girls in the kitchen learning how to bake
106. smell of chocolate cake baking in the oven
107. excitement Christmas morning
108. going to the movies
109. no more holiday shopping!
110. watching Spencer with his three year old and two year old cousins, Bradley and Caleb at our family dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...